Children's Ministry Check In Procedures
Hey there! We know that visiting a new church can be intimidating so here’s a little info that will help you have a great experience at Cypress!
- All children can be checked in any of our guest kiosks which are located at the Preschool Check-In Desk in the foyer of the Worship Center, or at the west end of the Education Building.
- First-time and repeat guests will check in with the volunteers there, give some information about your child, and then be issued a name badge to place on your child and one to keep for the parent.
- A greeter will then assist you in finding your child's room and introduce you to his/her teacher.
- Then you will be given options of adult Sunday school classes to visit and/or information about the worship service you might like to attend.
- Parents will need to show their matching badges when picking up their child later.