Children's Ministry Check In Procedures
Hey there! We know that visiting a new church can be intimidating so here’s a little info that will help you have a great experience at Cypress!
- All children can be checked in any of our kiosks which are conveniently located near the entrance to children's ministry spaces.
- First-time guests will check in with the volunteers there, give some information about your child, and then be issued a name badge to place on your child and a check out badge for the guardian.
- A volunteer will then assist you in finding your child's room and introduce you to his/her teacher.
- After drop off, our Welcome Team can help you find which Sunday School class or worship service is right for you.
- Check out badges will need to be shown to pick up your child.